We are looking for a colleague in our quality team to help us increase our problem-solving skills by creating, training and coaching a network of specialists. At the same time, to reduce error costs through faster and more sustainable error resolution.
The main scope of work will be:
• Development of global expertise (Six Sigma, PMP, ...)
• Implementation of professional training and coaching of colleagues during the project implementation.
• Independent certification of project success.
• Strengthening the problem-solving culture in all technical areas through independent control and validation of educational activities with regard to the "professional level" and lower levels.
• Ensuring the necessary development and systematic analysis of the causes of complex warranty problems, critical customer complaints, factors causing chronic failure, serious project phase problems or critical supplier errors.
• Use of Pareto analyzes to identify topics with high financial impact or technical problems. Define and address relevant Six Sigma improvement projects within the regional network.
• Independent identification and solution of system deficiencies in the organization.
• Support and implement projects to further develop problem-solving guidelines and standards through a combination of applications and best practice tools related to Brose's needs.
• Ensure "Read-over" application to avoid repeated errors
• Knowledge management: contact person for complex problems. Representing Brose's interests in communicating with customers or companies focused on problem-solving.
• Completed technical studies, e.g. engineering, car technology with 6-8 years of work experience
• Six Sigma min Green Belt or SHAININ Journeyman
• In-depth knowledge of advanced troubleshooting methods
• Knowledge of the implementation of Six Sigma / SHAININ projects with excellent results so far
• Very good knowledge of project management and interdisciplinary team leaders
• Very good intercultural communication with internal and external customers
• High level of social skills, ability to persuade and make decisions
• Experience in the automotive industry and in-depth knowledge of relevant production processes
• Fluent knowledge of English, at least level B2 (oral, written communication)
• User knowledge WORD, EXCEL