Production Systems Intern (Year Round)As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Support of regional rollouts of production of training material (e.g. training videos, presentations), preparation and documentation of meetings, conferences and workshops, support in BPS Assessment, improvement of best practice sharing processes, assisting the Lean Experts in Central Production System Department.
- Analyze and report monthly performance KPIs for NA Plants and maintain NA/PS SharePoint up to date.
- Preparing of necessary standardized documents and instructions for Lean Tools e.g. SMED, Value Stream Management, 5S, support Cost Savings Workshops and Change-Processes in the plants, support and improve the daily communication routines and concepts between the Production System Central Function and the Production Systems Teams in the plants, create and update Production System share point site
- Must be currently attending a college or university
- Hybrid (in office at Auburn Hills location 2 days a week)
- This position has a planned start date of March 2023
- Able to work 15-20 hours per week on average during the school year/ flexible schedule
- Able to work 30-40 hours per week on average during the summer/ flexible schedule
- Pursing Bachelor degree in: Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related degree from an accredited college or university
- Excel Macros (VBA), SharePoint, MS Office Skills