Industrial clerk (m/f) at Brose
Classic areas of employment for industrial clerks are commercial tasks in administration such as purchasing, sales, personnel, finance or controlling. At Brose, industrial clerks are employed as clerks or to support technical projects, production planning and for production teams.
Training duration: 2.5 years
Training locations: Coburg, Hallstadt near Bamberg and Würzburg
Vocational school location: Coburg and Kitzingen
Your apprenticeship contents
- Learning of commercial and business management training contents such as procurement, order management and accounting, sales/distribution and marketing
- Familiarisation with comprehensive process-oriented tasks and workflows
- Mastery of international communication
- Decided PC skills
- Broad range of interests
- Very good general education
- Skills in business management tasks
- Interest in global tasks
- Secondary school leaving certificate or high school diploma (Abitur)
Your career opportunities
- Clerical positions in areas such as purchasing, logistics, human resources, organisation or accounting
- Advancement to positions of responsibility within the respective area, also at locations worldwide
We offer you a wide range of development and advancement opportunities for a successful future at Brose.
What we offer you
A wide range of social benefits:
- Apprentice sports and sports days
- Inexpensive use of Brose fitness and company sports facilities
- Health management (e.g. our company doctor)
- Company catering with discounted offers for our apprentices
- Sports and leisure collection in our Brose store
Modern working environment:
- Personalized Laptop for the use of innovative learning methods
Further training and team activities:
- Tailored seminar and continuing education programs
- Regular training trips
... and on top of that:
- Great atmosphere and a super team
- Good apprenticeship pay
No result found for this filter option.
Your contact persons
Do you have any questions?
Our apprenticeship manager Mr. Stammberger and his team will answer them at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call us at 09561 21-2584.