Advanced Quality Engineer-ElectronicsAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Define the PPAP requirements for suppliers and ensure the delivery of these.
- Work with the customer to define the PPAP requirements and in turn create and deliver the PPAP packages to the customer.
- Actively direct and control the APQP process for engine and electronic projects, within the scope of the role.
- Support Quality Gate activities for motor and electronic related products, including quality studies feasibility with supplier and supplier Quality Gates.
- Participate and contribute to project team meetings for all items related to quality for electronics and drives
- Industrial, mechatornics, electronics engineering or related
- 2 years of experience in similar position in Automotive industry
- Fluent English