Industrial Engineer ProductionAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Participation in planning, industrialization, start-up and series production of Cooling Fan Modules
- Ensuring the quality objectives of the product by e.g. maintaining the process FMEA, creating the Poka-Yoke process description
- Selection, design, and implementation of the optimal production layout
- Analyzing, defining and implementing new actions for the production lines in order to continuously improve the results of our KPI's.
- Development and implementation of manufacturing and logistics ratio measures in accordance with the target agreements for the continuous improvement of processes
- Maintaining all the documents related to the production machines updated (working instruction, autonomous maintenance, set-up instruction, poke-yoke instruction and process parameter).
- Entry and maintenance of parts masters, bills of material and routings in SAP
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field
- 2 Years in similar positions
- Knowledge about standards and tools in automotive industry (IATF 16949, OEE, FMEA, Capacity planning, 5S, Problem Solving...)
- Expirience in SAP is a plus
- Fluent in English