Manufacture Technology ManagerAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Set up technology working system to keep standardization and systematization in plant
- Manage engineering process and ensure high quality product with lowest cost.
- Take lead the ECN management in the plant and ensure smooth implementation.
- Lead the new technology implement in plant..
- Lead & implement Lean tools and evaluate process engineering to identify and to address gaps in effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop production capability and optimize production layouts.
- Lead yearly review for MTM, PFMEA, line balance to optimize production process
- Ensure SAP routing correct and always up-to date
- Take lead the IE team to work with the customer team for the new project technology developing
- Finish the temporary tasks from the operation manager and plant general manager
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of MTM and PFMEA
- Employment Law - understanding
- Team building and employee development - coaching, teaching
- Leadership skills
- Manufacturing process design knowledge and skill
- Project management skill (preferred)
- Experience with SAP(preferred