Direct Hire- Production OperatorAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Performs line assembly operations on multiple work stations to mass produce products
- Maintain an organized area with good housekeeping, and ensure customer requirements relating to quality and efficiency are met
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently, while performing changeovers and checks per the work instructions and other Brose documented standards
- Operate machinery, for example welders, spin riveters, pneumatic screwdrivers and other machinery as instructed
- Able to work flexible extended hours, nights and weekends as required
- Language Skills – Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to apply common knowledge to carry out simple instructions.
- Physical Demands – Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands, wrists, and fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Employees may be required to lift up to 35 lbs.