Supplier Quality EngineerAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
Works directly within the customer team through the launch and development cycle for supplied tools. Review of supplier process & PPAP submissions for completeness and accuracy. Dispositions PPAPs in all areas including dimensional, capability, core documents, validation and testing.
- Supports business division development to ensure a successful launch of supplier tools.
- Leads the feasibility agreements with suppliers during the sourcing stage.
- Performs Supplier Quality Gates per the Brose process, including on-site reviews.
- Reviews and approves supplier-gaging concepts.
- Reviews and approves all elements of the PPAP submissions.
- Manages supplier root cause analysis and corrective actions to ensure robust solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Automotive/Manufacturing/Electrical/Quality Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in similar position
- Advanced English