Team Leader Application ElectronicsAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success
- Independent planning and worldwide securing of development activities for electronics of a product group according to the defined targets within the Drives product area in cooperation with all involved departments.
- Ensuring compliance with group-wide rules and interests in electronics development as determined by Central Electronics of the Brose Group. Interface to the Central Electronics of the Brose Group and representation of the interests of the Business Unit in the Central Electronics.
- Group-wide alignment of the electronics products under development in the Drives business unit, for the identification of possible identical parts or similar parts to reduce the variety of parts and to reduce cost.
- Implement measures for the development and optimization of electronic assemblies according to the roadmap defined in the Drives product area.
- Independent preparation of yearly budget planning for the respective team including the necessary expenses from the central departments (ILV). Monitor budget development and introduce countermeasures in case of target-actual deviations.
- Lead, encourage and motivate subordinated employees and execute all necessary personnel measures within the team.
- Independently execute all necessary measures and orders regarding occupational safety, health and environmental protection.
- Basic studies in the field oof technical sciences, VII level of 3-5 year education
- Minimum of 3 years overall work experience, specialized knowledge in the area of electrics/electronics
- Experience in development/application of automotive control units as well as system integration of mechatronic components electronics/drives
- Knowledge of usage of thermically highly stressed structure and connection technology
- Experience in project management and leading of projects
- Competence in the coordination of interdisciplinary development teams
- Fluent in English language