Your Job Specification
The position is a career opportunity for everyone who would like to work on the development of mechatronic systems for new car models.
• You will be a member of the development team with responsibility for selecting and testing the products being developed.
• Your job will be the independent coordination of the test plan with the client (eg basic validation, calculations and simulations)
• You will present the test results to internal and external development partners.
• All this in order to ensure full technical approval of the components and their release to the market.
• As part of this comprehensive job position, you will also come into contact with the preparation of technical documentation, the performance of tests as well as the analysis of their results, as well as suggestions for improving the product being developed.
• 3 years experience in the same or similar position
• Basic knowledge of project management
• Basic knowledge of environmental standards and EMC requirements of the automotive industry
• English language at communicative level B2