Test Engineer ElectronicsAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Development and execution of software functional tests (manual and automated) for Brose mechatronic products, CAN/LIN communication tests, diagnostic tests and Software exploration tests.
- Wiring of harnesses and preparation of the test setup based on the requirements of each project.
- Ensure product test coverage by writing and adapting test cases based on software requirements.
- Plan the execution of the tests of the projects assigned to the team, report the progress of the execution of tests and escalate any delays or problems if required.
- Participate in project meetings to discuss any test findings with the development team.
- Software, mechatronics, elecronics engineering or related
- Fluent English
- 2-4 years of engineering experience in electronics and software applications (preferably in the automotive-testing field)