Technical Warranty OfficerChange perspective. Shape the future. Brose invests in new technologies and business areas for a successful future. Let´s shape our future together. Are you ready for a career change? Then apply now for the following opening!
- Planning and arrangement of all warranty related activities for assigned critical or complex projects
- Financial evaluation of warranty invoices, preparation for approval, continuous management of customer account in preparation for year-end negotiations
- Main customer contact (portal, mail, phone) for OEM, key player of C-OEM warranty portal
- Independent analysis of relevant field data, field return parts and derivation of necessary measures to reduce the field risk
- Ensure continuous improvement of warranty processes and procedures through assessment of customer specifications technical reviews, internal requirements, and experience from daily doing
- Timely manage and fulfil dues dates for assigned responsibilities
- Independent presentation of test results to the customer, in internal meetings and to other relevant parties (e.g., PM, development, testing….).
- Lead NTF-projects in case of reached thresholds jointly with customer engineering
- Responsibility for systematic problem-solving warranty issues
- Independent manage the field data from customers (customer portals, email..) in Brose field review system, identification of potential problems based on available field data (e.g., Pareto analysis, stack diagram) and applying gained knowledge for better understanding of potential issues.
- Solid operational experience and knowledge in the field of automotive industry
- Sound knowledge and experience in (Brose) warranty processes and requirements
- Solid technical knowledge of measuring and testing techniques in the automotive industry
- Fluent English (both written and spoken), German language appreciated, but not a must
- Cross-cultural competence