System EngineerAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Manage a portfolio of major projects in line with overall project management strategy.
- Develop stakeholder engagement through identifying stakeholders, finding out their needs/issues/concerns and reacting to these to support the communication of business information and decisions.
- Identify shortcomings and suggest improvements to existing processes,systems and procedures, then delivers a plan for a small element of a change management program with guidance from a project/program manager.
- Develop innovative solutions by integrating and analyzing complex and diverse information sources.
- Develop personal capabilities using existing formal and informal training opportunities, while also coaching others as required.
- Analyze and evaluate the feasibility and relevance of proposed complex products and services - and develop and amend as necessary with guidance from senior colleagues. May also be responsible for supervising activities performed by a product development or specialist team.
- Elicit the most complex business requirements using a variety of methods such as interviews, document analysis, workshops, and workflow analysis to express the requirements in terms of target user roles and goals.
- Work within established knowledge management systems to deliver preset outcomes for area of responsibility.
- Lead a collaborative digital product/service design process by gathering input across all product/service portfolios to define a design system that is viable and scalable, and which strengthens the brand.
- Analyze information, draft engineering standards and specifications and evaluate the effectiveness of those standards within own engineering discipline to ensure work of the required quality is delivered and to inform engineering work in the organization and / or of its suppliers, contractors,and consultants.
- Identify shortcomings in current processes and procedures, methodologies,and tools from own discipline and suggest and implement improvements.
- Evaluate the feasibility/relevance of proposed solutions, working in crossfunctional or agile teams to develop and deliver significant aspects of the development program.
min. University degree
min. 6 years