1. Lead and manage Lab team to well cover testing/ measurement/ warranty areas; responsible for team management and development;
2. Budget, investment planning for lab resources to support development of business, develop and maintain test equipment for series production test and warranty management;
3. Utilize standard measuring techniques to assure accuracy and repeatability of measurements;
4. Schedule and track tasks to meet internal and external customer deadlines for measurement and testing;
5. Responsible for the measurement equipment and device management, and the EOLT calibration function in SHN plant;
6. Plant inspection of technical cleanliness plan and implement, meet the cleanliness of CSRs;
7. Work out the plant product audit plan and monitor the implementation status;
8. Work out the plant requalification plan and coordinate the test resource;
9. Responsible for plant ESD mangement, and PCB strain measurement. Act as electronic quality interface in SHN;
10. Other Tasks that are for the benefit of the Brose which assigned by Manager.
1. Minimum Bachelor degree level in electrical or mechanical engineering related field.
2. 6-8 years working experience in automotive industry and at least 3 years in LAB area, experience with lead ship is preferred.
3. Test, warranty or measurement background;
4. Experience of Laboratory management system, e.g. ISO 17025;
5. Familiar with GD&T. Excellent technique in precision measuring instrument;
6. Collects and researched data. Uses intuition and experience to complement data;
7. Basic knowledge of quality 5 tools;
8. Good English and communication skills.
Shanghai Brose Electric Motors Co., Ltd. No. 258 Anchen Road, Jiading District 201814 Shanghai