1. According Brose warranty analysis procedure to do all warranty parts analysis and report;
2. Working with production team, quality team and electronic team for the failure analysis;
3. Communication with customer team about the analysis report and ICA and CA;
4. Using Multi-meter, Oscilloscope and power supplier to do basic analysis, report to customer with the right reporting form as the customer requirement;
5. Updating the warranty information record , system information on time;
6. Well manage warranty list, systematically track warranty claims list;
7. Co-ordinate cross team resource, escalate in time for further analysis going smoothly;
8. Other tasks arranged by the supervisor.
1. Minimum College degree level in a Mechanical & Electrical engineering field
2. Min 3 years in Automotive Tier 1, experience with OEM > 2 years
3. Rich warranty analysis experience;
4. Good communication skills with internal and external parties, good at reporting;
5. Knowledge on electronic/ mechanical failure analysis;
6. Good at using electrical equipment, e.g. Oscilloscope , multi meter and so on.