Electrical Maintenance EngineerAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Ensure all of the facilities in the plant a smooth running.
- Perform the approval, the realization and the commissioning of new production equipment, special for the electrical and programming aspects.
- Technical support and troubleshooting for all production equipment, especially in the electrical and programming fields, to solve any machine breakdown or fault in shortest time and most effective way.
- Establish and improved the preventive maintenance plan for the equipment, according to suppliers requirements and cumulated experiences also based on machines breakdown analysis.
- Establish, updated to date and ensure the availability of all documentations, which linked related to the equipment (from suppliers, from every repair actions, from preventive maintenance …)
- Define, order and regulate the safety stock, in order to store enough and necessary spare parts required from production equipment situation. Find low price and good quality and follow purchasing process until deliver the goods.
- Cost control and perform relating the internal and external audit work.
- Support and assist during external maintenance and supplier work.
- Basic knowledge and maintenance experience training to technician, special for the electrical and programming aspects.
- Follow-up and perform actions related to the EHS regulations.
- Other task from Maintenance manager.
- Good PLC skills especially in SIEMENS TIA PORTAL and S7 Series.