Maintenance Coordinator ChinaAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Conduct regular plant visit for maintenance activities improvement. Develop and improve tools, forms, methods and standards to track, verify and report maintenance KPI from plants.
- Keep close communication with global interfaces (NA & EU) to report relevant maintenance KPI, and align, coordinate and transfer innovations, improvements and suggestions pro-actively.
- Support lessons learned transfer from plant maintenance towards Industrial Engineering as well as among plant maintenance and enhance pro-active early involvement for new machine procurements.
- Coordinate Asia-wide spare part management approach and define, introduce and follow-up standards in cooperation with Industrial Engineering and production plants for new and existing equipment. Balance cost-effectiveness and risk (including reduction of dead-stock).
- Evaluate and collect possible optimizations (extensions, reductions, improvements, adjustments etc.) for the Brose standards (BMV) in terms of alternative machine components and coordinate release process with CN/MO (China) and ZPR-IH (Germany).
- Host continuously training sessions for methods, tools and templates following necessity. Direct/drive further towards train local trainers.
- Analyze in cooperation with relevant supervisor improvement potentials in terms of skill level at all maintenance functions (engineers, technicians, and staff) and coordinate/support fulfillment and improvement.
- Consult and support maintenance and production supervisors/managers in terms of continuous improvement and department strategy.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Industrial Engineering in the central functions and business units on global level
- Central Purchasing for cooperate supplier development
- Maintenance teams in plants for consideration and implementation of plant needs & suggestions
- Central Strategic Maintenance in Germany