Organizational DeveloperChange perspective. Shape the future. Brose invests in new technologies and business areas for a successful future. Let´s shape our future together. Are you ready for a career change? Then apply now for the following opening!
- Collaborate with ZIS/LIT staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of IT system for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools, techniques, and technologies
- Work with executive team members and decision makers to define user requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems issues. Assist in the implementation of business requirements into IT solutions
- Specialized in system platforms Cisco IOS, Riverbed, vMware ESXi, Microsoft Windows server. Run as a core member of the regional network/server team to support the setup and operation at the regional HQ and plants.
- Participation in the development of the strategy for our system landscape and the continued development of the roadmap.
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes and procedures.
- Strong understanding and interpretation of workflows to facilitate timely escalation of IT issues/service requests.
- Provides technical skills training of other team members. Run as mentor and provide guidance to IT engineers/technicians.
- Lead internal IT projects with strong project management skill.
- Coordinate and Install regional/site infrastructure, application operations and project implementations. Managing coordination at a local and regional level where required.
- Identification of organizational deficits and assessment of local organization in cooperation with the management team China.
- Propose organizational- and process improvements in alignment with Central Organization Brose Group (ZOR) as well as Central Functions.
- Execution of internal process management workshops to design cross-functional processes to build up and ensure sufficient administrative processes (regional specific processes).
- Provide organizational development consultancy services with a strong dedication to implementation and execution.
- Act as a representative in terms of global organizational guidelines and express and implement expectations from shareholders and global executive board.
- Communication, training, and monitoring of organizational instructions.
- Execution of internal/external benchmarks in coordination with the management team China. Definition of internal best-practice solutions and ensuring their implementation in coordination with the local management and the Central Organization Brose Group (ZOR).
- Special Projects in KL area (such as benchmarking, business case study etc.)