Project ManagerChange perspective. Shape the future. Brose invests in new technologies and business areas for a successful future. Let´s shape our future together. Are you ready for a career change? Then apply now for the following opening!
- K-Projects are located in regions with consisting business, customer, and supplier relationships. They can involve extensions of existing production lines/ equipment or the adoption of such concepts within a known plant environment. Doing that, existing products are taken on (if necessary: application to an additional site/ plant). Product and customer specification are known as well.
- Planning of entire projects in agreement with both all involved parties and functions as well as customers and suppliers. Consultation with the line manager in case of serious problems.
- Independent planning and control of all processes and capacities necessary for the development of a product ready to go into production (in agreement with all PDP-involved parties, customers and suppliers as well as business unit, group and plant functions.
- Creation of the "Project Proposal" and responsibility for the "Project Change Management", the "Project Completion Report" as well as, if necessary, the "Status Report" in customer project meetings. And also responsible for KPS/CPR regular reporting.
- Agreement, Creation, ongoing Maintenance and Communication of the "Major Time Schedule" as well as regulation and control of the project progress.
- Realization of changes and approaches towards the customer including consultation with the line manager.
- Ensuring operational risk management
- Preparation and creation of "Quality-Gate Reports" according to PDP ("Major Time Schedule") along with the project team.
- Management of a project team (usually at one company site) in compliance with the referring description of the project leader in the "Project Management Manual".
- Lead project team to complete the deliverables in CPM-cockpit according to project timing.
- Check with project team to deliver correct and consistent result for Forecast task (WuMSo, IV, etc)
- Control of change management and implementation plan execution (internal/external). Participate the customer ECR negotiation together with sales.
- Coordination for RACE / localization implementation / capacity check / TOP-Q topic / supplier change, etc for series project.
- Deal with confliction, and can do arbitration well, if necessary.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Min 5 years relevant experience in automotive industry in China, of which min 3 years as sales.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.