Quality InspectorAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Create Quality Alerts
- Train plant personnel on quality Alerts and claims
- Final inspections of products & control containment actions and sortings
- Facilitate the consequent execution of error prevention, continuous improvement and problem solving by utilization of corporate tools (Problem Management Process, Top Quality reporting, warranty and field reviews)
- Develop and perform monthly quality metrics reporting to plant and corporate management.
- Perform Engineering Change evaluation and tracking reports for plant and Nafta.
- Carry out ongoing scrap & FTQ analysis and scrap reduction activities.
- FTQ analysis and follow-up of actions
- First/Last-offs and series monitoring activities
- Basic knowledge of Quality Assurance & Measurement Methods
- Basic knowledge in SAP QM Module
- Knowledge in Microsoft office
- 2-3 years experience working in production or quality role
- Must have strong communication skills.