Supplier Development EngineerAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Structured supplier pre-selection for future onboarding based on commodity needs and detailed document check
- On-Site presence at selected suppliers to mitigate quality risks and enable supplier onboarding. (First visit)
- Identify qualify and support of release the new suppliers approval (T-audit).
- Ensuring that Brose requirements are met within the global supply base
- Structured problem solving for continued quality and/or logistic issue within the global supply base in systematic way.
- Identification and realization of improvement potential for existing suppliers through the planning, conduction and facilitation of on-site supplier workshops.
- Empowerment of suppliers to identify and consult to resolve internal (process) problems (e.g. trainings, workshops).
- Continuously monitoring and improvements of the supplier base and execution of measures to improve the performance of suppliers and increase profitability.
- Qualified auditor certification. (VDA 6.3 preferable)
- Experience in quality system and problem solving tools.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (such as word, excel, ppt and etc).
- Knowledge in automotive standard.
- Knowledge in metal component preferable. (Stamping, plastic, tube, reverting, welding & etc).