System Engineer Innovation ExteriorAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Analysis of customer specifications with complex technical requirements as well as definition and approval of system and / or software specifications in coordination with the customer, electronic advance development team and suppliers
- Technical contact for electronics with customers advance engineering department; representing Brose’s interests and collect customers future development needs.
- Develop system and/or product specification for new products
- Moderate among different product team to complete a new system product development
- Coordination and build demo prototype in electronic (hardware/software) field for demonstration of system solution for exhibits, internal/external advanced development projects.
- Conception of the system design through definition of functional integration of electronic, mechanics incl. technical advice to the customer (functional partitioning) as well as processing of interface specifications (hardware-software interface specification)
- Carrying out of system tests, preparing documentation, discussing the results with HW/SW development, VE product engineer and working out functional optimizations presentations on application topics internally and externally
- Key user of system engineering methodology
- Education and professional training / relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Electronic related field with a minimum of min. 3 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of the respective overall system
- Fluent English language skills
- Ability to solve complex problems regarding product development
- Assertiveness with positive communication skills
- Specialized knowledge and skills
- Good knowledge of mechatronic systems
- Good knowledge of drive and electronic functions of adjustment systems
- Good knowledge of automotive electronics and networking
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Degree of thought required (problem-solving) and degree of independence of actions
- Understand customer pain/gain points and develop as USP of new product
- Design and execute engineering proposals from customer discussions or internally drafted concepts
- Coordination of draft proposals with customers, suppliers and internal departments English or Chinese.
- Problem identification and propose solutions, partly with the collaboration of specialists