Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical Engineering at Brose
Fields of study:
- Automotive Engineering
As a Bachelor of Engineering, Embedded System you ensure vehicle safety and pay attention to the sustainable use of resources. It is important to coordinate hardware and software - from electrical engineering to information technology.
You can find more information about Embedded Systems here.
Your training and study contents
The two-year basic study programme focuses on general engineering sciences, basic scientific knowledge (mathematics, physics) in electronics, digital technology, microprocessor technology and computer science. Accordingly, energy, computer and simultaneous technology as well as process and quality management are the contents of this versatile degree programme.
In the practical part, you will learn the basic skills in electrical and measurement technology at the Brose plant. From the third semester onwards, you will already be working on specific engineering tasks.
Your training and study location
- Place of study: DHBW Friedsrichshafen
- Brose training part: Coburg, Bamberg, Hallstadt and possibly Würzburg
What we offer you
A wide range of social benefits:
- Low-cost use of Brose fitness and company sports facilities
- Health management (e.g. our company doctor)
- Company catering with discounted offers for our apprentices
- Sports and leisure collection in our Brose shop
Modern working environment:
- Personalised laptops for the use of innovative learning methods
Further training and team activities:
- Tailor-made seminar and further training offers
- Regular training trips
... and on top of that:
- Great atmosphere and a super team
- Good training allowance
Your contact persons
Do you have any questions?
Our apprenticeship manager Mr. Stammberger and his team will answer them at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply call us at 09561 21-2584.