Acoustic Engineering Intern (Year-Round)Change perspective. Shape the future. Brose invests in new technologies and business areas for a successful future. Let´s shape our future together. Are you ready for a career change? Then apply now for the following opening!
- Support seats, drives and exterior closures acoustic engineers, as well as the test department, with set-up and execution of airborne and structure borne measurements
- Use Head Acoustics head recorder set-up for acoustic recordings
- Use Head Acoustics front end and cabling for all acoustic set-ups
- Set-up microphones, binaural head and accelerometers for measurements
- Conduct acoustic analysis using Head Acoustics Artemis Suite
- Generate acoustic reports using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Support acoustic engineers with specification interpretation and test plans
- Generate TSO (test sample order) for upcoming tests
- Attend necessary department meetings as well as product related meetings
- Start Date- This position is planned to start April 1, 2023.
- Hybrid (in office at Auburn Hills location 4 days a week)
- Must be currently attending a college or university
- Able to work 15-20 hours per week on average during the school year/ flexible schedule
- Able to work 30-40 hours per week on average during the summer/ flexible schedule