Automation Technology Intern (Summer 2023)As a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Support Technologists and IEs with training documentation and tools development (work instructions, videos, etc.).
- Collaborate with technologists/knowledge holders
- Communicate and execute activities direct with internal customers
- Develop documentation to optimize processes
- Some travel to local Brose plants may be required
- Start Date- This position is planned to start May 1, 2023
- Hybrid (in office at Auburn Hills location 2 days a week)
- Must be currently attending a college or university
- Able to work 30-40 hours per week on average during the summer/ flexible schedule
- Industrial Engineering major preffered
- Interested in procuring equipment or in helping to prepare training materials