Human Resources Generalist - Night ShiftAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and wellness benefits, training and development, records management, employee relations and retention, and completing personnel transactions.
- Facilitating the onboarding of new employees through various activities such as training, orientation, administration, feedback sessions and follow up.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Formulates training policies, programs, and schedules, based on knowledge of identified training needs, company production processes, business systems, or changes in products, procedures, or services, and in accordance with TS16949 requirements.
- Adheres to all Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and implements all necessary measures for work, health, and environmental protection within the range of responsibility.
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned utilizing both Excel and PowerPoint and ensure that high quality data is presented in a logical and understandable format for the managers.
- Assist management in record keeping and organization as it pertains to onboarding, terminations, leaves of absence, payroll, time keeping, and risk management.
- Key contact as a customer services representative for Human Resources as a support function to production. Responsible for the enforcement of the Brose New Boston Handbook.
- Expected to recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to affect our continuous improvement program. (BPS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Human Resources (must have coursework that uses Excel and PowerPoint)
- Mininum 3-5 years of experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to effectively deal with employees at all levels, demonstrates group presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain strict confidentiality