Your Job Specification
• Responsible for managing the data and all the information related to the project assigned.
• Responsible for completion of all the assigned tasks in the given deadline.
• Responsible to carefully perform tasks assigned and keep the supervisor updated on progress.
• Resolve engineering problems by collecting, researching, and analyzing data.
• Verifies engineering applications by conducting test and inspections.
• Plant layout, E-signs, Job Shadowing, ergonomics
• Working with I.E Coordinator//I.E. Team leader on various task, ISP/Maus, blue file, ergo checks
• Skill matrix training classes
• Other duties as assigned
• 2+ years of college courses in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering
• Person should be pursuing a degree in an Industrial Engineer, process engineering or manufacturing management related major
• Experience with CAD, Solid works, and SAP
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
• Familiar with standardized work processes
Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co.