IT EngineerChange perspective. Shape the future. Brose invests in new technologies and business areas for a successful future. Let´s shape our future together. Are you ready for a career change? Then apply now for the following opening!
- Consults with IT Manager team to analyze computer system requirements for information and functional operations, to manage scope and priority of projects, and to discuss system capability, capacity and system availability.
- Manages the development, implementation, installation, and operation of information and functional systems for the organization.
- User support for all IT standard related issues, installations or request under the Brose service catalog and IT Scope.
- Manages service level agreements according to the SLA’s with internal costumers.
- Implements, and monitors information systems policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, and legal/regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for IT inventory at the site, support of IT hardware, related maintenance tasks, and lifecycle management to control costs and minimize impact from failures.
- Tests disaster recovery plans to ensure reliable IT service and availability.
- Considers all valid Procedures, Job Instructions, and Organizational Instructions and ensures alignment with Brose IT Strategy and compliance with IT security and operational guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or similar discipline from four-year college or university (preferred)
- Experience in organization and Information Systems Management
- Excellent understanding of information and telecommunication techniques and of the manufacturing and support organization at the location
- Profound knowledge of PC installations, software/hardware, network management and client/server solutions