Logistics EngineerAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Ensuring and optimizing the internal material flow and production processes while considering quality and economic aspects.
- Identification of rationalization potentials in collaboration with the business unit, headquarters, and customer team.
- Maintenance of logistics data for ongoing projects.
- Development of logistics standards in the plant and implementation of new technology.
- Acting as the responsible interface to the customer team for new projects.
- An engineering degree with commercial basic knowledge or Industrial Engineer.
- 3-5 years of work experience in the automotive industry or ancillary industry.
- Relevant professional experience in lean logistics, e.g., layout design, line feeding concept, logistics equipment, automation, and new technological applications.
- Very good IT skills (MS, SAP R/3, MM, WM).
- Good knowledge in the field of logistics and warehouse technology.
- Business and technical understanding.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and experience with logistics software.
- Fluent in English.