Maintenance TechnicianAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Fundamentals of industrial electrical application
- Pneumatics, control systems
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance activities
- Perform all necessary repairs to equipment
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings and to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems.
- PLC troubleshooting and programming
- Equipment installation and modification
- Interact with a computerized maintenance management system and work closely with machine operators
- Determines the need for external services and verifies quality of work.
- Operate within the confines of industry accepted standards such as ISO14001 and TS14969.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office software package (Outlook, Excel, Word). PLCs, CNC, and Robotics would be a plus.
- Familiarity with ISO 14001, TS 16949, and OSHA requirements desirable. Adheres to all Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and implements all necessary measures for work, health, and environmental protection within the range of responsibility.
Brittany Gabriel (+1) 2055624844
Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co.