Maintenance Technician for Robotic WeldingAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Set-up and maintenance of mechanical, pneumatic and electrical Welding fixtures, Poke Yoke Systems and Laser welding process monitoring system (4D).
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing electrical and mechanical systems in a high-volume welding environment.
- Perform preventive maintenance activities, interact with a computerized maintenance management system, and work closely with machine operators.
- Direct production support of both Laser and MIG/MAG welding processes.
- Adjustment of the welding process through modification to the robot coordinates.
- Completion of daily process audits.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent Mechanical, Pneumatic and Electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Siemens PLC would be a plus.
- Experience with or willingness to learn ABB and Motoman robotic systems.