• Enter daily nonproductive standard hours into SAP HR (based on completed
• Daily check of unbooked preliminary records/time tickets.
• Production data recording and time management
• Developing and improving data production recording processes
• Training of Supervisors, Service Tech’s and Operators on the processes and systems
• Other duties as assigned
• Currently enrolled in academic program related to Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related field.
• Person must be at minimum a sophomore at the college level
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co.