Your Job Specification
• Provides training to all employees at location on BPS/Continuous Improvement
•. Coordinate and prepare monthly reporting, maintains quarterly newsletter, and participate in BPS audits
• Update documents and communicate updates as needed
•. Support training of Industrial Engineers and update related documents as needed
•. Train and support MTM for Industrial Engineers
•. Coordinate backflow of best-practice solutions to the technical functions and sister plants
• Support internal/external department’s improvement projects as required
• Review effectiveness for cost-cutting measures, workshops, etc. and report back to respective manager
• Train, support, administer, and implement Brose Company Suggestion Scheme
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial engineering with a Business Minor from 4-year college or university or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years experience
• MTM training preferred. Experience implementing a lean manufacturing culture.
• Experience with productivity and manufacturing systems.
• Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co.