Project EngineerAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Plans and implements engineering programs, activities, and milestones, to meet customer requirements.
- Provide reports on the status of project milestones and adjust schedules accordingly.
- Controls expenditures within limitations of project budget
- Coordinates preparation and delivery of project deliverables including: internal and external samples, design documents for internal release and customer.
- Coordinate and create deliverables for bid packages regarding engineering (including BOM creation, product sizing, fit and form evaluation)
- Assigns and oversees project personnel to specific phases or aspects of project such as technical studies, product design, preparation of specifications and technical plans, and product testing.
- Reviews product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Responsible for the technical analysis of risks and errors (ie. DFMEA) / problems and / or impact of changes, preparation of proposals and implementation of technical changes
- Responsible for the development and implementation of changes and change control management
- Implementation and management of the DTM (Development Team Meeting) responsible for change control management
- Bachelor degree in related field and minimum of three years related experience with product in automotive industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Project management process / PDP
- Product Development
- Product knowledge
- Engineering Materials
- Tolerance Stacks / GD&T
- DFMEA creation and analysis
- Technical Documentation
- Bill of Materials(BOM) creation and development
- Design of Manufacturing(DFM)/Assembly Process Knowledge
- Necessary IT Tools (SAP, IQRM)
- Communication, Networking, Decision Making, Time Management, Self-Motivation, Conflict Resolution, Problem-Solving, Ability to Influence, Resilience/Self-Confidence, Ability to Mentor