Your Job Specification
• Selects recruiting sources and techniques to fulfill organization needs by attracting qualified candidates.
• Reviews job orders and matches applicants with job requirements.
• Updates and retrieves applicant information in computerized applicant tracking systems.
• Reviews employment applications and interviews applicants to evaluate work history, skills, education and training, job skills, compensation needs, and other qualifications. Refers qualified applicants to interviewers or hiring managers.
• Recruits, interviews, tests, select and recommends placement of candidates for open positions. Consults with management to identify the most qualified candidates. Acknowledges applications and notifies applicants of job opening status.
• Other duties as assigned
• Currently enrolled in academic program related to Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related field.
• Person must be at minimum, a sophomore at the college level
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Good communication skills
• Planning and organizing capability
Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co.