SAP Inhouse Consultant LO applicationAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Be central contact in Nafta Region for all support topics, demands and project activities regarding SAP logistics applications.
- Assure the SAP support for all productive logistic business applications and IT solutions. This includes first and second level support and maintenance activities in the SAP production system. Adherence to the Service Level Agreement establish by the organization
- Assessing business needs via Business Process analysis. Analyze, document, map, test and implement demands from the region; Define business processes and prioritize requirements from the region.
- Customizing existing processes in current BROSE SAP Portfolio.
- Develops test scenarios and sets-up test data to completely test new functionality being added to any SAP implementation.
- Deploying SAP solutions and ensuring smooth system integration.
- Create SAP training documents in the local language and perform necessary end-user training.
- Prepare and support (sub-) projects according to Brose standards and guidelines in coordination with Central IT.
- Ensure quality by usage of predefined tools and methods (e.g. Perform integration tests based on test plans, creation of Blue Print based on requirements, Creation of Cut Over Plan for Project Roll out).
- Organize key user meetings and manage SAP keyusers in the region
- Maintain a thorough SAP knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards.
- Graduate School degree, study with a standard curriculum of at least 3 years.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in business applications
- Expert knowledge about SAP Logistic Processes
- Experience within at least one SAP Logistic Module : SD, MM,PP,WM, APO etc. is preferable.
- Ability to fix problems and incidents with immediate / critical impact on business processes of other departmements and whole plants
- Great collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills