Senior Account ManagerAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Provide solutions to the customer for complex systems in order to acquire sales of services or products. This may include cross-divisional bundling of programs / products and negotiation on a customer supervisory level.
- Global lead for program acquisitions. Aligns all account management on a global basis per each project. Maintains global awareness of challenges with assigned customer / product including monitoring competitive market conditions such as pricing, footprint, technology, quality, etc.
- Support technical and business objections of prospective customers (ie. Non-Disclosure Agreements, new customer terms and condition negotiations).
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of cost recovery related to all market inflation costs for material, labor and logistics
- Defines the escalation process at a customer for any subject and coordinates appropriate match pair discussions.
- Is acutely aware of competitor products and the completive landscape. Develops a method to market the product to a customer with the ability to influence the customer specification.
- Track and monitor change management process and assess impact for customer.
- Provides input into future sales strategies and assists in develop business unit sales goals. Conducts updates within the sales planning tools for respective customers or product segment.
- Creates quotation and manages profitability according to required KPI's. Identify opportunities in advance of RFQ, to provide competitive advantage (involved in customer product planning).
- The account manager is to be meet all account manager level 1 duties and responsibilities.
- Five to ten years of technical sales experience within the US automotive industry preference.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with market analysis and marketing.
- 5 to 10 years of high level customer interface.