Supplier Quality EngineerAs a successful family-owned company on a path to global growth, the Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to our company’s success.
- Supports business division development to ensure a successful launch of supplier tools.
- Leads the feasibility agreements with suppliers during the sourcing stage.
- Performs Supplier Quality Gates per the Brose process, including on-site reviews.
- Reviews and approves supplier-gaging concepts.
- Reviews and approves all elements of the PPAP submissions.
- Manages supplier root cause analysis and corrective actions to ensure robust solutions.
- Demonstrates knowledge and adherence of SAP compliance.
- Monitors and tracks all deviations through closure.
- Key contact between supplier and Brose Customer Team.
- Supports and leads supplier during escalated Series Production concerns.
- Provides status updates to management.
- Initiate activities to create HIPPA privacy awareness within the organization and implement privacy policies and procedures.
- Adheres to Brose North America (BNA) Quality Policy. Please refer to the attached copy of the Brose Quality Process Flowchart for applicable procedures.
- Considers all valid Procedures, Job Instructions, and Organizational Instructions.
- Adheres to all Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and implements all necessary measures for work, health, and environmental protection within the range of responsibility
- Bachelor's degree in related field
5 years experience on the Quality aspects for manufacturing of large plastic parts and production equipment (Standard, Stack-up and Combi-M high tonnage molding presses).
Support development steps needed on the project side with respect to the Large Plastic parts and proper tolerances
Responsible to lead APQP process at the supplier during development phase (Technical drawing release, feasibility studies, supplier quality gates, Rrun@Rate, On-Going PPAP)
Extended knowledge of GD-T and Capability studies
Extended knowledge of gage concepts