Bachelor of Engineering, Industrial Engineering
Field of study:
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Technical expertise paired with business management competence: our industrial engineers are specialists in problem solving that is technically feasible and financially profitable. That's why they are in such high demand, especially at high-tech companies like Brose - for example, as technical controllers.
Here you find more information on the degree programme in Coburg and Bamberg/Hallstadt.
Here you find more information on the degree programme in Würzburg.
Your training and study contents
In the two-year basic studies, general engineering sciences are combined with the basics of mechanical and electrical engineering. Comprehensive content from business administration complements the teaching content. In addition, computer science, law and / or a three-year language training in English, French or Spanish are part of the training programme.
Your training and study location
- Place of study for the Brose locations Coburg, Bamberg and Hallstadt: Stuttgart
- Place of study for the Brose location Würzburg: DHBW Friedrichshafen
- Place of study for the Brose location Wuppertal: DHBW Friedrichshafen
- Brose training part: Coburg, Bamberg, Hallstadt and possibly Würzburg
What we offer you
A wide range of social benefits:
- Low-cost use of Brose fitness and company sports facilities
- Health management (e.g. our company doctor)
- Company catering with discounted offers for our apprentices
- Sports and leisure collection in our Brose shop
Modern working environment:
- Personalised laptops for the use of innovative learning methods
Further training and team activities:
- Tailor-made seminar and further training offers
- Regular training trips
... and on top of that:
- Great atmosphere and a super team
- Good training allowance
Your contact persons
Do you have any questions?
Our apprenticeship manager Mr. Stammberger and his team will answer them at email@example.com or simply call us at 09561 21-2584.